Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power and West Penn Power have certified to the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission that this is an accurate electronic representation of the tariffs that are officially filed at the Commission.
Users of electronic tariffs should note, however, that such tariffs are not the official documents, and users assume responsibility for reliance upon tariffs in electronic format.
- West Penn Power Current Tariff No. 40 Fourth Version with Supp No. 97
- West Penn Power – PSU Current Tariff No. 38 with Supp. No. 59
- West Penn Power Supplier Tariff 2S
- JOINT PETITION OF METROPOLITAN EDISON COMPANY, PENNSYLVANIA ELECTRIC COMPANY, PENNSYLVANIA POWER COMPANY AND WEST PENN POWER COMPANY FOR APPROVAL OF
THEIR DEFAULT SERVICE PROGRAMS
- Met Ed: P-2021-3030012
- Penelec: P-2021-3030013
- Penn Power: P-2021-3030014
- West Penn Power: P-2021-3030021