To view personalized information about current outages in your area, please sign in with one of the following options. If you are currently experiencing an outage and have not yet reported it, please report your outage.
FirstEnergy understands you depend on safe, reliable power to keep your home, family and business running. To keep power flowing, our crews prepare for potential outages long before they happen. If you should lose power, these tips and resources can help you manage while our crews work to restore service.
How to Report a Power Outage and Stay Informed
We may not know you are without power. Customers should always let us know if they are experiencing an outage, even if a neighbor has already reported it.
Online (Optimized for smart-phone view)
- Report your outage online.
- Log into your online account to view a status update on a reported outage.
- View current outages on our 24/7 Power Center outage maps.
- During significant storms, we will share updates on our social media accounts.
- To report an outage: Text OUT to 544487 (LIGHTS).
- If you’re not enrolled in text messaging, text REG to 544487 to get started.
- To receive the latest update for your reported outage: Text STAT to 544487.
To report an outage call 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877).
Customers with a communication disability can report an outage using the appropriate TTY/TDD relay service, our online form or text messaging.
Safely Manage Through an Outage
Prepare for Outages
- Prepare for an outage before it happens
- View our printable guide for managing through an outage